- One-on-one counseling with a behavioral health student intern extends the professional service of personal interventions to clients and staff.
- Free dental services in partnership with three local dentists and an oral surgeon, are provided to WHM participants.
- Enrollment in local community colleges, school supplies and other required materials for students, affords clients the opportunity to advance skills and knowledge.
- Interviewing skills for possible employment opportunities, offered in the form of a Power Point presentation, affords an interactive opportunity for job readiness.
- Referral to felony-friendly employers provides clients WHM partners with numerous local employers willing to hire ex-offenders. Welcome Home participants enjoy a 60% employment rate and job retention.